-
Re: Don Imus
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is an argument of a man that's now in a corner. "nuh uh you're wrong nuh uh show me - go show me in a book I know you dont have access too." Solid.
Nappy is a derogatory term. It's a racist term.
Go find any black woman and say to her "I love your nappy hair" and see what happens. Use a large sample size. Try it out with many.</div></div>
nice back pedal.......that was the argument of somebody calling you out on your nonsense of......
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess they expected people to have paid attention in school when slavery was covered. </div></div>
since you made that argument.......please show me EXACTLY where people are taught in school about the word "nappy" being used to classify slaves
remember you mentioned that.....not me......so im assuming since you obviously remember being that that in class......it would obviously have been in a book somewhere......if it made its way into a lesson plan......find it
-
Re: Don Imus
and you think I have my textbook from 1990?
I did provide a reference link in the previous post. Sorry it's not my textbook specifically.
And like I said, if it's not racist as you keep saying, go ahead and use it freely with any black woman you meet on the street. No harm right?
Anyhow, not skipping out, but lunch is over. I have work to do.
The real world beckons.
-
Re: Don Imus
another example of a nappy headed white guy
http://www.lexx.gr/wp-content/upload...3115238486.jpg
quit before you get further behind
-
Re: Don Imus
-
Re: Don Imus
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/223/5...01a438e1c5.jpg
Dude... please dont tell me you think that's "nappy"
You seriously dont know what teased hair is? And you were around in the 80s? You take straight hair and comb it backwards. Her hair is straight (note the straight roots and straight 'baby hairs'), and she has teased it.
Girls with straight hair often do that still for "updos" so that the hair will stay in place and have volume (like with a french twist).
Anyhow - gotta get to work.
-
Re: Don Imus
shes a nappy headed white girl
nothing more....nothing less
-
Re: Don Imus
I want to know who in the hell teaches kids in school about nappy headed hos in reference to slavery..lol...if the term is so racist, what's it doin in a textbook?
-
Re: Don Imus
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And like I said, if it's not racist as you keep saying, go ahead and use it freely with any black woman you meet on the street. No harm right?
</div></div>
Jesus would any woman like to have her nappy hair commented on? Walk up to a white women and comment on her nappy hair. No harm right?
-
Re: Don Imus
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to know who in the hell teaches kids in school about nappy headed hos in reference to slavery..lol...if the term is so racist, what's it doin in a textbook? </div></div>
it isnt.....which is exactly my point